Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gallery Show!

I have 8 of my cut paper collages in a show in the Sunnyvale Art Gallery!

When I started doing these cut paper collages back in December, I really had no idea if they would be of any interest to anyone else. I was buying a lot of paper at a gallery in Sunnyvale that also sells art supplies, and the owner asked me what I was doing with it all.
I showed him my triple portrait of my grandsons and he asked me if I would like to hang a few pieces in a show he had opening in February.




Apricot Blossoms



Total Eclipse



Soaring
Nora

Gull
Showgirl
Here are a few more I have done since the show opened on Feb. 1st.

Self Portrait
Magnolia Blossoms
Sea-Lioness
the Big Bug


3 comments:

  1. That is so great!! My favorite is the first one (cherry blossoms?) but I also love all the portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chardonnay, Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete